Tips for a successful application
We don’t just hire people, we nourish them and invest in their careers. We recognise that our employees’ satisfaction and our growth go hand in hand. Read about some of the ways we nurture and develop our employees.
Our top tips for a successful job application
A great CV is the best way to kick-start your application. It will enable you to stand out and make your mark before we’ve even met you. We also encourage a well-crafted and convincing letter of motivation to explain why you want to work at Allianz Worldwide Partners.
Here are our top tips to ensure your application is the best it can be!
- Consistent: make sure your CV is consistent with any social media sites you may use for social job searching and that the information is up to date
- Relevant: when applying for a specific job, try to highlight your relevant experience for that position to show the value that you could bring
- Do your research: whether for a cover letter or an interview, use the social media channels available to find out who we are, and tell us why you would be a great fit for our Global Family!
- Quantify your accomplishments and responsibilities: this makes your experience more tangible. For example, if you controlled a budget, include the size of the budget; if you were able to reduce costs or timeframes, give an idea of the figures
- Concise: keep your CV concise and to the point, with more information about your most relevant or recent professional experience
- No mistakes: proof read you CV & cover letter to ensure there are no errors
- Don’t leave gaps in your experience: if you have been out of work then think about what other information you could include to show what you have been doing: for example courses, volunteer work or self-employment.
- It’s all about image: ensure your CV looks professional & attractive with a clean layout and visual appeal. And why not get creative with your CV if you are applying for a creative role!
- A quick time-saving tip when creating your profile in our Global Job Search is to import your profile data from social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook & Xing